Saturday, August 28, 2010

Challenge Rules!

These are just some basic rules of the challenge that I must follow. Most of them were taken from Cadence Sierra's 100 baby challenge: http://sims100babychallenge.blogspot.com/2010/02/harmonysimss-100-baby-challenge-rules.html (her challenge was my inspiration so many thanks to her :]) 


Every father has to be different, Ming Yue cannot have a boyfriend or marry until the challenge is over.


No cheats, unless it is an extreme emergency. Even then I will try my best not to use cheats.


Lifetime rewards are okay, including fertility treatment.


No extra help; No babysitter, no maid, only the other kids can help with the household and taking care of the babies. (Unless Ming Yue is at the hospital having a baby and she has no choice but to hire a babysitter)


Aging has to always be on, be the lifespan is free to choose (I'm choosing epic lifespan.)


Teaching the kids skills is optional, but I'll try my best to do it anyways.


Using birthday cakes to age the kids before their normal birthdays is allowed.


All kids must move out once they turn into Young Adults. 


No jobs, except for the jobs in Ambitions that let you work from home. Other jobs would be useless because she'd constantly be on maternity leave.


Adopted kids count too, but I cannot adopt more than 5 times throughout the challenge.


Every father has to be from the exchange or other sites where you can download sims, or he can be a random sim from around town. But I cannot create any of the fathers.


Since I have a mod that allows lesbian pregnancies, Ming Yue can get pregnant from women as well as men. These women will still be refereed to as the "fathers", just because it's less confusing that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment